Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Center Stage Ensemble dance wear patterns from Lil Luxe Collection


I had the pleasure to test the new dance wear patterns from Lil Luxe Collection, which includes The Leotard Etoile and Demi wrap skirt (skirt not picture), The Deux leggings and The petite sweater. I've always been a fan of Jessica's designs, but these are by far some of my favorites!


My daughter recently started ballet classes and she was in need of new dance wear anyway, so testing these new patterns was perfect for us. I like all of the patterns, but the Deux leggings are my favorite of the three. They come in with two options, the color blocking style (I'll make these next!) and the capri length with ribbon like straps view. 


The petite sweater compliments the other two pieces perfectly and I specially like the overlapped back. These patterns are specifically designed to be used with fabrics that have a good stretch and recovery. I used spandex cotton blend fabrics with a four way stretch. The result is a comfortable garment that fits most body shapes!

Here are some more pictures of the pieces I made from this collection:



The Petite sweater also features thumb holes, as you can see on the picture below. 






Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. If you are interested in these patterns, you may check them out and purchase them from the Lil Luxe Collection website

Maria. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!